COVID-19Tell me more.
Navigating Your Legal Concerns
• Do you have the right to be refunded for travel expenses such as hotel deposits or airline fees?
• Can college or private school students get a refund for the remainder of the semester if forced to stay home?
• What legal documents are needed if you are admitted to the hospital?
• Do you have your estate planning documents (Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney) complete and up-to-date?
Keeping Your Identity Safe
• Can you identify coronavirus scams?
• Do you know how to identify if a link for a health product is legitimate?
• Can you spot phishing email attempts from fake health professionals?
• Do you know how to check to see if a charity set up for coronavirus research is authentic?
In Uncertain Times, IDShield Protects Your Identity and Privacy.
In the face of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, there are numerous reports of potential consumer and medical scams you should be aware of in order to take the necessary steps to protect your identity.
Take measures to avoid coronavirus scams:
• Avoid unknown health products
• Be wary of website URLS
• Be cautious when opening email
• Watch out for donation scams